Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Early MORNING writing

 


Psalm 143:8

King James Version

8 Cause me to hear 

thy lovingkindness in the morning; 

for in thee do I trust: 

cause me to know 

the way wherein I should walk; 

for I lift up my soul unto thee.


It started with an imprint.

Which came upon my mind.

As my eyes were still closed.

Still in the throes of sleep.

As if I had written an article.

And checking the verses, and links.

Had something to do about "brothers".

Inspired by a movie I had seen yesterday.

Wherein brotherhood was tested.

What would you do for your brother?

What happens when he commits a crime?

Would you hide him, support him, or surrender him?

What does it have to do with the fate of nations?

Read on a bit.


As GOD would have it, He made me born again.

We test everything, through Scripture.

What does the Bible say?

What did JESUS teach?

How are we to live?

How are we to love?

Today, GOD woke me up before midnight.

A bit past that, SPIRIT and I were already writing.

Five hours after, we ended up writing three articles, a tab, and this fourth you're reading now.

It's all about "brotherhood".

That was the theme given.

That was the series we developed.

Check our BROTHERHOOD series here.

It's how nations can heal.

One family at a time.


Image: Clipart Library


The 17 goals

  1 Corinthians 14:40 King James Version 40 Let all things be done decently  and in order . SPIRIT and I have started a series of articles ...