Saturday, December 17, 2022

NATIONS under GOD

 

Exodus 20:1-6

King James Version

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, 

which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, 

out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, 

or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, 

or that is in the earth beneath, 

or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, 

nor serve them: 

for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, 

visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children 

unto the third and fourth generation 

of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy 

unto thousands of them that love me, 

and keep my commandments.


Why are most nations in crisis?

Tell me the state of a nation, and I can only look to the president, and his cabinet.

Tell me the state of a nation, and I can only look to its citizens, at the matters of their heart.

Tell me the state of a nation, and I can tell you if its citizens believe in GOD.

Tell me the state of a nation, and I can tell you if it is the same GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Tell me the state of a nation, and I can tell you if they believe, and love, JESUS.

Only through JESUS, can there be peace.

Are the people enjoying abundance?

Or are they suffering from war, poverty, and hunger?

Is the nation being run by GOD?

Or are they running away from GOD?

Look to how the world is today:

Presidents come, presidents go.

Before they can even warm their seat, they are unseated.

There seems to be a wave of unseated presidents these days.

Doesn't that create chaos in their citizens, and the programs these leaders want to implement, or have been implementing?

Isn't it a waste of time, money, and resources for the nation?

Doesn't it make people sad, and bereft of hope?

One would think, that soon as you've elected a new president, people's hopes would run high.

That change would come

But has change really come?

Are nations under the mercy of presidents?

For a godless nation, I must say yes.

For, if a nation was under GOD, there would be love for the LORD, and for people.

If a president truly loved GOD, he would read the Bible.

He would live by the Bible.

He would be a true born again.

He would obey the will of the LORD.

He would worship GOD.

He would believe in JESUS.

He would be guided by the HOLY SPIRIT.

His policies would be sound, just, and GOD-fearing.

Proverbs 8:13-16

King James Version

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: 

pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, 

and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom:

 I am understanding; I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, 

even all the judges of the earth.


Proverbs 14:26-27

King James Version

26 In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: 

and his children shall have a place of refuge.

27 The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, 

to depart from the snares of death.


The believer would be turly wide awake.

He would know the world for what it is:

1 John 5:19

King James Version

19 And we know that we are of God, 

and the whole world lieth in wickedness.


And he would take measures that he is not sucked into it.

He would meditate upon GOD each day.

Psalm 119:97

King James Version

97 O how love I thy law! 

it is my meditation all the day.


Psalm 119:174

King James Version

174 I have longed for thy salvation, 

O Lord; 

and thy law is my delight.


Every decision, is sanctioned by GOD.

Every thought, word, or deed, obeys GOD's will.

If nations don't exhibit peace, we know that nations have followed the enemy.

But there will be peace.

According to GOD's plan.

For the RAPTURE will occur.

Where the faithful will meet JESUS up in the air.

After which, great hardship will come.

And you will want to have been part of the Rapture.

It's really all preparation now.


Related material:

EVERYTHING is GOD's

FEAR the LORD verses

PEACE through JESUS

BORN AGAIN articles

Psalm 119:97-176


Image: Tea Hub


The 17 goals

  1 Corinthians 14:40 King James Version 40 Let all things be done decently  and in order . SPIRIT and I have started a series of articles ...